Ready to fête?
Fête season is a few months away but Presentation College (San Fernando) is already focusing on the food for PREStige Eu4oria, its annual all inclusive fête on February 9, 2014!
With 2014 entertainment like Machel Montano, KES the Band and David Rudder slated to appear onstage, Presentation College’s fete boasts all the markings of a premier event. Add the culinary talents of Fanatic Kitchen Studio chefs to the mix and PREStige 2014 is bound to be even tastier than last year.
On Sunday, PREStige alumni, patrons and supporters gathered at the studio for a special college edition of Meet Me @ Fanatic to test drive possible menu options for PREStige 2014.
Starting with a base of local favorites, Fanatic chefs Jason Peru and Ridge Juman turned out eight incredible bites that Sunday afternoon:
- Pholourie Shrimp with a Tamarind Gastric & Pickled Brunoiuse of Sweet Peppers & Radish
- Tofu & Mushroom in a Cashew Yogurt Curry Sauce with Basmati Rice
- Petit Moroccan Braised Lamb Gyros
- Geera Pork Tidbits with a Chadon Beni Sour Cream Sauce
- Chicken Shumai Dumplings served with a Chili Soy Sauce
- Corn Soup Shots topped with Charred Corn
- Nutella Hazelnut Stuffed Ravioli
- Balsamic Vinegar Ice Cream