2013 GOURMET KIDS CULINARY CAMPS in three locations in Trinidad & Tobago – Campers will learn “cooking fundamentals, social etiquette and healthy nutrition.” Ages 7-17 years. Cost is $200 for each camp. Call (868) 330-2668 or (868) 340-5703. Link to registration form.
- San Fernando, Trinidad hosted at Pleasantville Secondary School.
July 15th – July 19th, 2013, 9am-2pm daily. Link to flyer.
- St. Joseph, Trinidad hosted at St. Joseph Community Center.
July 22nd – July 26th, 2013, 9am-2pm daily. Link to flyer.
- Scarborough, Tobago hosted at Scarborough Center for Youth Developmt.
August 12th – August 15th, 2013, 9am-2pm daily. Link to flyer.
2013 KIDS’ BOOT CAMPS at Fanatic Kitchen Studio (Woodbrook, Trinidad). Introduction to Italian, Chinese, French and Caribbean dishes, as well as knife skills, basic cooking methods and food safety. Cost is $1,400 for each boot camp. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (868) 221-9993 for more information. Link to flyer.
- Ages 10-13 years, July 23rd – July 26th, 2013, 9am-1pm daily
- Ages 14-17 years, August 6th – August 9th, 2013, 9am-1pm daily
2013 COOKING WITH CONFIDENCE FOR KIDS at the Trinidad & Tobago Hospitality Tourism Institute (Chaguaramas, Trinidad). Call (868) 634-4250 or email email@example.com.
- July 8th to July 11th
- July 15th to July 18th
2013 KIDS COOKERY CAMP at The Wendy Rahamut School of Cooking (San Fernando, Trinidad). Call (868) 653-1478 or 357-0927 for more information and to register.
- July 23rd – July 26th, 2013, 9am-12pm daily
2013 COCOA CAMP at Grande Agro Tourism (Sangre Grande, Trinidad). Come learn about Trinidad’s cocoa and how to make chocolate, lotions and soap. Call Alison at (868) 747-6232 for more information and to register. Registration closes July 29th. Link to flyer.
- This is a one-day camp that children can attend one day during the week of August 9th-16th, 8:30am-2:30pm.
- The camp is FREE to residents of Sangre Grande and children 5 -16 years living outside of Sangre Grande and its environs can come for one day either 14th or 15th August. The cost including the experience, food and supplies is $250.
MORE FOODIE LINKS: