We’re working on a Doubles’ Diary post and want you to help us finalize our top 10 list of doubles’ vendors that we must try. Tell us in the comments who has the best doubles and who to add and/or remove from this list (doubles picture album is here):
– Mohammed’s Doubles at O’Meara Road junction (love that the ladies are making the bara on the spot!)
– UWI Doubles ?
– Chatter Box Doubles on Chacon Street in Port of Spain
– George’s X Doubles at Carlos and Roberts Streets in Woodbrook
– Doubles on Calcutta St. (between Dehli & Patna) in St. James
– Darren’s Doubles on Rookery Nook in Maraval
– Doubles in Debe – Who should we try in Debe?
– Doubles on Penitence Street between High and St. James Streets in San Fernando
– Ali’s Doubles on the Hill on Vistabella Road in San Fernando
– Sauce Doubles on the main road in Curepe
– Fatboy on the main road in Curepe
Any doubles recommendations for Diego Martin/Petit Valley; Chaguanas/Central; or Tobago?
Also, let us know if you tried the newest twist on doubles — CHINESE DOUBLES (Choubles). You can find the Choubles man in Woodbrook on the corner of Ariapita Avenue and Petra on Friday and Saturday evenings starting at 6pm.
- Best Roti in South and Top 5 for Roti in Trinidad (South, East-West corridor and POS area)
- 7 Best in Sando: BBQ, Roast Pork, Pizza, Roti, Black Pudding, Indian Food & Ice Cream
- Best Pholourie in Trinidad (Outlish)