Eight best in San Fernando, Trinidad (courtesy of a reader):
Best BBQ: D’ ORIGINAL BBQ HUT, Union Hall/Retrench, under the big tent.
Best Authentic Indian: PALKI RESTAURANT, #27 Todd Street. (868) 652-1239
Best Black Pudding: D’ MAN IN D’VAN by Palmiste Park, comes out on Thursday evenings around 6pm OR Charlie’s Pudding on Ruth Avenue
Best Ice Cream: DREAMY CREAMY ICE CREAM, #143 A Coffee Street. (868) 398-8946.
Best Roti/Curry: S&D ROTI Shop on Todd Street, Les Efforts East.
Best Roast Pork: KEPS in Craignish Village, Princes Town.
+ Best Desserts: (we added this one) – BUMBLEBERRY CAKES & DESSERTS, # 12 SS Erin Road in Duncan Village. (868) 223-6446 or (868) 759-0521.
We plan to try all these spots (we’ve visited Bacco, Dreamy Creamy and Bumbleberry and love them). Let us know in the comments, if there are other places we should try.
- Bacco Pizzeria Italiana, Sando’s only authentic Italian pizzeria
- Sterling’s 6 Must Try Foods in Trinidad (and locations)
- Best Roti in South and Top 5 for Roti in Trinidad (South, East-West corridor and POS area)
- Ed’s 5 Must Try Foods in Trinidad
- Best Pholourie in Trinidad (Outlish)