EXOTIC CARIBBEAN MOUNTAIN PRIDE makes traditional drinking chocolate from Trinidad’s finest cocoa.
Crafted from 99% pure cacao, the original drinking chocolate is infused with ground spices, nutmeg, cloves, bay leaf and orange peel. One sip and it conjures up vivid memories of enjoying hot cocoa ‘tea’ on a rainy day or weekend morning.
The company also offers five other drinking chocolate flavours — mint, lemon grass, ginger, chilli and orange and under the direction of the owner, Astrida Saunders, the company has expanded into chocolate liqueurs.
Cold treats are also available — a Chocolate Ice Cream and Rum-Chocolate Ice Cream from Exotic Caribbean Mountain Pride.
Retail Outlets – Exotic Caribbean Mountain Pride products are sold in supermarkets, souvenir and specialty shops throughout Trinidad and Tobago.
Website/Email/Phone # – Facebook Page; firstname.lastname@example.org; (868) 795-5732
Trusted Reviews and Articles on EXOTIC CARIBBEAN MOUNTAIN PRIDE:
- Trinidad & Tobago’s Cocoa Guru, Trinidad Guardian (November 13, 2011)
- Hot Cocoa Tea and Memories of Granny, UWI Today (October 2011)
- Flavour in the cocoa, Trinidad & Tobago Newsday (November 18, 2010)
- Local farmer creates exotic cocoa products, Trinidad Guardian (May 13, 2010)
- Tamana family puts a New shine on cocoa, Trinidad & Tobago Newsday (September 21, 2008)