SUSHI IN WEST TRINIDAD
1. LUCE (Port of Spain) – Located at the Hilton Trinidad with an absolutely fantastic view, LUCE offers up a variety of rolls including our favorites, the Shrimp-Oh-Shrimp, Ultimate Riceless Roll , Flamingo Roll, Alaskan Roll and the Dragon Roll. (Hours are Tuesday to Sunday, from 5pm.) Link to LUCE menu. (868) 225-2000.
2. SAMURAI GRILL & SUSHI BAR (One Woodbrook Place, Woodbrook) – This sushi and teppanyaki spot is open for lunch and dinner. Hours: Monday-Thursday: 11am-11pm; ; Sunday 11am-3pm Link to Samurai Trinidad Menu. (868) 289-4616 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. KAIZAN SUSHI (MovieTowne, Port of Spain AND Price Plaza, Chaguanas) – Grab your sushi before or after a movie and check Kaizan’s ode to Trinidad, the Sushi Carnival Roll. Kaizan also has lunch specials. (Hours are 11am – 9pm, Monday – Sunday.) Link to our Kaizan Sushi pictures including the menu. (868) 623-5437.
4. SUSHI BAR – Hyatt Regency Trinidad (Port of Spain) – Take a seat at the bar for sushi, sake and one of the best sushi bar view’s in Trinidad. Sake cocktails and Sapporo beer are also available. (Sushi Bar hours are 5:30pm – 10pm, Monday – Saturday.) (868) 623-2222.
5. MORE SUSHI/MORE VINO (Woodbrook) – More Sushi is one of four great spots in Woodbrook to satisfy your sushi cravings, and we really like the $99 lunch special here! Monday – Thursday: 11am-10pm; Friday – Saturday: 11am-11pm; Sunday 11am-10pm. Link to our More Sushi pictures. (868) 622-8466
6. TOPPERS RESTAURANT & BAR (St. Clair) Offers an “Asian Salad & Sushi Bar.” (868) 628-8677
7. ALL OUT SPORTS BAR & GOURMET GRILL (Port of Spain) – Sushi is available from 4pm, Wednesday – Saturday. (868) 622-6730
8. JAFFA AT THE OVAL (Port of Spain) – Jaffa offers sushi on its lunch buffet on Fridays (11:45am-2:30pm). (868) 622-OVAL (6825) or 628-6200
SUSHI IN EAST/CENTRAL TRINIDAD
10. SILHOUETTES RESTAURANT & LOUNGE (Valpark Shopping Plaza, Valsayn) – Offers a sushi menu. Hours are Wednesday-Thursday: 11am-10pm and Friday: 11am- 4am; Saturday: 3pm-4am; Sunday 5om-11pm. Wednesdays & Thursdays feature a Lunch Special 11am-3pm and a Dinner Special 4pm-7pm. Link to Menu for Silhouettes Restaurant & Lounge. (868) 221-6918
11. BOOTLEGGERS (Chaguanas) – Located on Ramsaran Street, serves sushi (along with International dishes). (868) 671-5391
12. EURASIA (Trincity Mall) – Serves sushi (along with Thai and Italian food). Monday-Thursday: 12pm-11pm; Friday-Saturday: 12pm-12am; Sunday: 4pm-12am. (868) 640-8955
13. TOPPERS RESTAURANT & BAR (Grand Bazaar, Valsayn)– Added an “Asian Salad & Sushi Bar” in June 2014. Sushi is available Monday-Sunday: 12pm-3pm and 6pm-9pm. (868) 645-8677
SUSHI IN SOUTH TRINIDAD
14. MORE SUSHI/MORE VINO (San Fernando) – Monday – Wednesday: 11am-12 midnight (Kitchen closes at 10:45pm, bar at 11:30pm); Thursday – Saturday: 11am-1am (Kitchen closes at 11:45pm, bar at closes at 12:30am.) (868) 223-8466
TAKEOUT/PRE-PACKAGED SUSHI TO GO – TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
17. SAKURA ARTS (Port of Spain-Cocorite, Westmoorings and Maraval) – Pre-packaged sushi at Superpharm (Gulf View, Trincity, West Moorings, Diego Martin, Maraval and coming soon to Marabella, Valsayn and Chaguanas; Peppercorns in West Mall; Peake’s One Stop in Cocorite; Artie’s Meats and Adam’s Bagels in Maraval; Roll options ($65) include California Roll; Smoky Salmon; Veggie Roll and more.
18. SUMO SUSHI (Trinidad) – Started by More Vino/More Sushi, SUMO SUSHI offers pre-packaged sushi ($55 to $65) and seaweed salad ($40) at many Massy Stores in Trinidad. Sushi options include Sumo Combo; Dojo California Roll; Kinboshi Spicy Salmon Roll; Mawashi Cream Tuna Roll; Ozeki Shrimp Tempura Roll; and Yokozuna Vegetarian Roll.
19. LINDA’S BAKERY – Rolls include a Tempura Roll; Spicy Tuna Roll
20. SUSHI SHOP TOBAGO – Offers fresh sushi takeout service every Friday for lunch and dinner by order. Menu features a California Roll; Salmon Roll; and Tuna Roll, and Wakame Salad and Ceviche. Link to Sushi Shop Tobago Menu. (868) 363-1406 or email@example.com to order. Pick up from Mt. Irvine Car Park or have it delivered ($20).
FYI: If you want to make your own sushi, HAPPY GOURMET, SEAFOOD ENTERPRISES, THE GOURMET GENIE, MALABAR FARMS and other gourmet grocery stores sell sushi kits and ingredients, and Premium Seafood located at the National Fisheries compound in Port of Spain sells sushi-grade tuna.
NOTE: Every effort is made to keep this list updated, but please call to confirm hours as restaurants do change their menus and hours of operation.