2014 COOKING CAMP FOR KIDS with WENDY RAHAMUT SCHOOL OF COOKING, San Fernando, Trinidad – Call (868) 357-0927 for more information or to book.
- August 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th
2014 CULINARY BOOT CAMP at #79 St. Vincent Street, Tunapuna, Trinidad – Ages 6-16 years; Two weeks $400 inclusive of basic ingredients). Call (868) 336-4935 or 492-7397 for more information or to book.
- Session One: July 7th to July 18th, 2014
- Session Two: August 4th to August 15th, 2014
2014 GOURMET KIDS CULINARY CAMPS in three locations in Trinidad & Tobago – Ages 7-16 years. Call (868) 330-2668 or (868) 340-5703 for more details and to register. Link to post regarding the camps:
- St. Joseph, Trinidad: July 14th to July 18th, 2014
- San Fernando, Trinidad: July 28th to August 1st, 2014
- Young Chef’s Boot Camp – Ages 11-15 years, July 14th to July 17th, 2014, 9am-2pm daily ($1,400 inclusive of all ingredients)
- Little Chefs Day @ Fanatic – Ages 6-10 years, July 21st, 10am-1:30pm ($350 inclusive of all ingredients)
2014 COOKING WITH CONFIDENCE FOR KIDS at the Trinidad & Tobago Hospitality Tourism Institute (Chaguaramas, Trinidad). Call (868) 634-4250 or email email@example.com.
- July 15th to July 19th, Monday – Friday, 9am-3pm ($1,650).
2014 COCOA CAMP at Grande Agro Tourism (Sangre Grande, Trinidad). “An experience where history, cocoa, pottery, and so much more will be offered.” Call Alison at (868) 464-4079 for more information and to register. Link to flyer.
- August 11th to August 15th, 2014, Monday – Friday, 8:30am-4pm daily.
- The camp is open to residents of Sangre Grande and its environs children 5 -16 years of age.
MORE FOODIE LINKS: