The 2012 Tobago Culinary Festival is fast approaching, so get ready for this fantastic food extravaganza, which will showcase Tobago’s splendid homegrown cuisine alongside international dishes.
With a tasty tag line of ‘It’s Food Fuh So,’ this year’s Tobago Culinary Festival offers this tantalizing lineup of culinary activities and entertainment (admission is FREE!):
- Gourmet local and global food tastings from Tobago’s leading chefs, caterers and cooks (food on sale from 11am)
- Cooking demonstrations by local chefs from restaurants and hotels and the Trinidad & Tobago National Culinary Team!
- Iron Chef and mystery basket competitions
- Wine tasting zone featuring local and international wines
- Bartender mixology contest
- Secondary school student culinary competition
- Entertainment includes comedy and commentary from Errol Fabien and Nikki Crosby along with musicians like Baron, Explainer, Stalin, Super Blue, Shadow and more!
WHERE - Pigeon Point Heritage Park, Tobago
WHEN - 10am – 6pm, Sunday, JUNE 24, 2012 (gates open at 10am and food will be on sale from 11am)
CONTACT - www.visittobago.gov.tt; firstname.lastname@example.org; (868) 639-2125, ext. 2219.
Check out our lists:
- Tobago’s must-try restaurants & foodie news!
- Culinary Festivals & Events in Trinidad and Tobago