This monthly movable market (dates and locations are below) unites a diverse group of local artisans to sell gourmet food items as well as art, crafts, jewelry, stationery, hair & body products, and much more. Admission is FREE!
UpMarket’s food vendors offer a wide variety of foods under one roof, including farm-fresh produce; fresh juices; DOLCE VALLE’s artisan cheeses made right here in Trinidad & Tobago; condiments and sauces from NICE & SPICY, AMBROSIA BY CHRISTINE and Ian Rooks’ FLAVOURS OF THE WORLD; pestos from DEL MANO; and loads of local pepper sauces.
Prepared foods are also available from several vendors including DEK’S, ZAAKI‘s menu of tiramisu, pain aux chocolat, spanokopita, spinach or meat lasagna hot lunches.
UPMARKET TRINIDAD DATES:
- February 2015
- Saturday, February 7th – Woodbrook Youth Facility, 9:30am to 3pm
- December 2014
- Saturday, December 6th – Woodbrook Youth Facility, 9:30am to 3pm
- Sunday, December 14th – Woodbrook Youth Facility, 9:30am to 3pm
- Sunday, 21st December – Trinidad Country Club 9:30am to 3pm
- November 2014
- Sunday, 23rd November – Trinidad Country Club, 9:30am to 3pm
- Sunday, 30th November – Trinidad Country Club, 9:30am to 3pm
- Saturday, November 15th – Woodbrook Youth Facility, 9:30am to 3pm
TIPS for UpMarket Attendees - Bring CASH (most vendors do not accept LINX or credit cards); Bring cooler bags, if you plan to buy meats, cheese or frozen items; Try to arrive well before 12pm, several vendors may be sold out if you arrive later; Consider pre-ordering from the vendors that sell prepared foods.
ORGANIZER – Janet Fabres – (868) 703-2169